Water filtration is a common and necessary process in Australian homes, businesses and industries. Hydrosmart hard water systems allow for a sustainable, effective and innovative approach to water filtration. Your water supplies could be causing more issues than you realise but, with an adequate water softener, you’ll see fast, tangible results. A water softener is a great option for any water source, whether you use it for crop irrigation or to provide potable drinking water to your home. In this blog, we explore water softeners and how they improve water quality.
What are Water Softeners?
A water softener is designed to filter the particles present in hard water. ‘Hard water’ refers to water sources that have a high mineral content, usually composed of calcium and magnesium. Untreated hard water can cause scale build-up and blockages in both home appliances and industrial water infrastructure. Water softeners are designed to filter the minerals present in your water supply, reducing blockages, removing scale and increasing the longevity of infrastructure.
The Benefits of Installing a Water Softener
Installing a water softener provides several benefits for households, agricultural and industrial settings, including:
- Scale prevention, by removing calcium scale buildup from surfaces by progressively dissolving minerals and preventing reoccurrence.
- Improving the efficiency of irrigation on small and larger scales, by protecting and promoting the longevity of irrigation infrastructure.
- By opposing precipitation, water softeners control and neutralise corrosion.
- Promoting chemical reduction by utilising resonance frequencies to dissolve minerals instead of other harsh chemicals.
- Water softeners have also reported several health benefits such as improved skin health and control over conditions such as eczema, scalp and hair dryness.
The Hydrosmart Solution
A Hydrosmart water softener embraces innovation with a sustainable and cost-effective approach to water filtration. Promoting chemical reduction without the need for harsh external products, our scientifically backed resonance frequencies control and dissolve minerals present in your waterways. Using minimal amounts of power, once installed a Hydrosmart water conditioner will deliver tangible results year-round.
If you’re looking for improved longevity for your hard water systems, chemical reduction, and sustainable water filtration, look no further than Hydrosmart hard water systems. Contact us online today.