6 Conditioning Solutions for Bore Water in Australia
Townships throughout Australia use hard bore water for drinking water and for use in irrigation systems, on their gardens, for livestock, and for industrial uses. Bore water is derived from drilling a bore into underground groundwater caches known as aquifers. Bore water often has high levels of iron particles, which results in iron fouling. Iron fouling can cause blockages, corrosion and rust in equipment and pipes. Many bore water supplies are unfit for human consumption.
To stay safe, to water crops and livestock, and to keep machinery and appliances in good working order, people who live and work in remote parts of Australia require effective conditioning solutions for bore water. Hydrosmart is a leading water softening equipment supplier that is helping Australians to access clean, safe water they can use for a variety of applications. Hydrosmart water conditioning systems are effective and since they can run on solar power, they are also extremely efficient and environmentally friendly.
Real-World Application of Water Conditioning Systems
North Queensland residents Jo Kelly and her family are a prime example of how Hydrosmart is helping Australians convert unusable bore water into potable drinking water. Jo was able to turn her hard bore water into clear, soft drinking water shortly after she started using her Hydrosmart system.
Water Conditioning Solutions
Aside from residential drinking water, there are six main ways in which Hydrosmart conditioning solutions work on bore water:
- For Pools: The Hydrosmart Poolmaster uses computer generated resonance frequencies to purify bore water so it can be used for aquatic purposes
- For Agriculture: Hydrosmart systems dissolves minerals in bore water and stops scale from building up in irrigation systems
- For Local Councils: Local councils and municipal interests benefit from Hydrosmart technology as it allows bore water to be safely used on turf and garden areas
- For Industrial Concerns: Mining companies make use of Hydrosmart solutions to remove contaminants from groundwater and provide townships and camps with clean, safe, potable water
- For Livestock Operations: Hydrosmart treatments can reduce salinity, algae, and scale build-ups in livestock water supplies
- For Viticulture: Vineyards can utilise previously unsuitable water supplies thanks to Hydrosmart water conditioning technology
Contact Hydrosmart today to find out more about our conditioning solutions for bore water.